• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

K7's NEW Channel of Awesomeness!

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
So I've re-created a new Youtube channel, as I was getting tired of having one that would only show my actual name.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsA-7fuSfmtM4Rx2F_hUT1A/videos

Feel free to check it out! Also, I always appreciate any likes/subs, as the more I can get, the sooner I can set up a custom URL for my videos!

My old account has around 70 videos on it, which I'll be moving to this one over the course of the next few weeks, including a bunch of Splatoon ones. In the meantime, I have a couple really awesome Rocket League goal compilations, and the beginning of my Destiny: The Taken King story missions. Sadly, the Early Mission Destiny ones borked during the recording process, but the new ones are quite good in quality :)

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Couple new updates! Added my latest Destiny video!

Also reposted one of my older creations, what I thought when I saw the Uncharted 4 demo at E3!

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
So I've been streaming Fallout 4 over the past few days.

Be aware, it's the unedited streams, so there may be bouts of boring parts.

(The first video is mainly character creation and playing around with that. It doesn't get to any plot until about an hour in)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom