1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

K7's NEW Channel of Awesomeness!

Discussion in 'Original Content' started by K7Sniper, Sep 22, 2015.

1. K7Sniper

K7Sniper Pro Squid

NNID:
    K7Sniper
    So I've re-created a new Youtube channel, as I was getting tired of having one that would only show my actual name.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsA-7fuSfmtM4Rx2F_hUT1A/videos

Feel free to check it out! Also, I always appreciate any likes/subs, as the more I can get, the sooner I can set up a custom URL for my videos!

My old account has around 70 videos on it, which I'll be moving to this one over the course of the next few weeks, including a bunch of Splatoon ones. In the meantime, I have a couple really awesome Rocket League goal compilations, and the beginning of my Destiny: The Taken King story missions. Sadly, the Early Mission Destiny ones borked during the recording process, but the new ones are quite good in quality :)

2. K7Sniper

K7Sniper Pro Squid

NNID:
    K7Sniper
    Couple new updates! Added my latest Destiny video!

Also reposted one of my older creations, what I thought when I saw the Uncharted 4 demo at E3!

3. K7Sniper

K7Sniper Pro Squid

NNID:
    K7Sniper
    Oh look. New Smash video on my channel!

4. K7Sniper

K7Sniper Pro Squid

NNID:
    K7Sniper
    So I've been streaming Fallout 4 over the past few days.

Be aware, it's the unedited streams, so there may be bouts of boring parts.

(The first video is mainly character creation and playing around with that. It doesn't get to any plot until about an hour in)