• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

K7's Youtube Channel of Awesomeness

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Hello everyone! K7 here and I wanted to showcase some of the Splatoon videos I've been making on my youtube channel (Right here!)

Mainly, I've been doing some Let's Play videos of the zones in Story Mode. So far they have gone pretty well :)

Here is the latest one (currently on the fourth zone):

I have the other ones in my video list here. :)

I've also tried to do some Ranked mode... to mixed effect. Let's just say that the first match was a learning experience.

I also have more than just Splatoon videos on my channel, such as my Pass the Controller web show. Feel free to check those out, and I'm always looking for new topic ideas to cover in the future. Want to hear people bicker about a specific topic from the gaming world? Now is your chance to make people do your bidding! I'll post some of those next time (if we are allowed to post non-Splatoon content anyways haha).

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Latest video isn't Splatoon, but still a rather decent video of Smash Bros. Did some online multiplayer matches with a couple friends.

At 2:40 you can see the stage give me a hearty "Screw You", and you can catch some pretty awesome comeback matches.

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Finally sat down and finished the story mode for Splatoon!

It's the entirety of Zone 5 + the Final Boss and Credits. The final boss starts at 54:10

Last edited:

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Not Splatoon related, but still original content :)

New episode of my show is up!

This time it is an all-Steam special! We talked about the Steam refund system, pre-steam sale price hikes, the Monster Battle game, and Steam Box vs Micro PCs!

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
New Smash Bros video! After a bit of a real life delay, I finally got to editing and uploading my first few matches with Lucas (which were recorded during E3 haha)!

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Finally gave Rocket League a try the other day. Pretty fun so far, but tricky to master.

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Made a new Smash Bros gameplay video last night. This time, it showcases two "new" stages! Peach's Castle and Hyrule Temple make their first appearance since the N64!

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
New episode of PTC is up! This time, we talk about Kickstarter abuse, the practice of pre-ordering games, and more!

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Because I can't bloody sleep, I decided to edit together a bunch of goals from a few Rocket League matches. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom