• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Keeping It Fresh: Cats vs Dogs And Inkoming Stage: Bluefin Depot

Hello to all them squids and kids, it's time for a Splatoon update! Here's the freshest news hot off the battlefield. The second ever Splatfest will be taking place this weekend in North America. Cat lovers will take on dog lovers in an epic battle to decide which is the best pet! Nintendo has released another video to get players excited for the event as well. While mostly similar to the previous video released for the first Japanese Splatfest, Rice vs Bread, the kicking tunes of the stunning Squid Sisters are still a great way to get pumped for the event! Who will prevail, cats or dogs?

If that's not funky fresh enough for all those Inklings out there how about a new stage: Bluefin Depot! Confirmed to be inkcoming by SplatoonJP, the official Japanese Splatoon Twitter account,"the Central Valley is divided into two main areas" according to a translation. Several pictures of the stage were provided, one showing several spots with water to fall into, one sniper spot, and what looks to be a space for heavily contested fighting. Give them all a look!

Their release times for this new stage is as follows:
  • Europe: 4AM
  • UK: 3AM
  • North America (EDT): 10PM (June 19th)
  • North America (PDT): 7PM (June 19th)
  • Japan: 11AM
With so much exciting happenings this weekend it will be hard to contain the hype. So pop on some gear, squid jump into battle, and be sure tostay fresh!

Last edited:

Comments

I just knew that bluefin depot would be a regular stage sooner or later. I just had a feeling since kelp dome was a single player stage at first and then it was made into multiplayer. I just knew the same thing would happen with the depot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom