• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Kensa Kollektion 2

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
I'm sorry for the title.

Kensa Collection round 2 comes out tomorrow! Here are the builds:
  • Kensa Splattershot Pro (Sub.weapon: Splat Bomb / Special: Booyah Bomb)
  • Kensa Luna Blaster (Sub-weapon: Fizzy Bomb / Special: Ink Storm)
  • Kensa Dynamo Roller (Sub-weapon: Sprinkler / Special: Booyah Bomb)
  • Kensa Sloshing Machine (Sub-weapon: Fizzy Bomb / Special: Splashdown)
Since I'm a Machine main, I'll have to see where this one goes. That Dynamo looks pretty nice!

What I like most about this is that it doesn't seem to be only applied to the "main" weapons if each class, which is just super. My guess is there will be a Kensa version of every weapon in the game.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Huh, certainly wasn't expecting a Sloshing Machine. Guess I'll get to see whether the Fizzy Bomb is worth anything.

Interesting that the Splattershot Pro has now been their testing bed for new specials twice--first with the Forge and the Bubble Blower, now the Booyah Bomb. It looks terrible on paper--like Splashdown but with 10 times as long spent vulnerable in the air--but they couldn't create anything that bad, could they?

For that matter, the Fizzy Bomb also looks terrible--several seconds of shaking would have to give you hell in a can to be worthwhile.

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
I hope Nintendo uses this as an opportunity to give weaker weapons good kits, an Ink brush with burst bomb and a low cost Ink jet might be meta worthy. As for the Booyah Bomb it just looks like an Ink strike with less control over where you place it, the ability to charge other specials is neat though, and I definitely could see that Dynamo being a zones pick if the Booyamb can charge specials reliably.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Huh, certainly wasn't expecting a Sloshing Machine. Guess I'll get to see whether the Fizzy Bomb is worth anything.

Interesting that the Splattershot Pro has now been their testing bed for new specials twice--first with the Forge and the Bubble Blower, now the Booyah Bomb. It looks terrible on paper--like Splashdown but with 10 times as long spent vulnerable in the air--but they couldn't create anything that bad, could they?

For that matter, the Fizzy Bomb also looks terrible--several seconds of shaking would have to give you hell in a can to be worthwhile.
Booyah isn't really anything like Splashdown. You jump up and throw the ball like a bomb. Over the next couple of seconds, it expands to a sphere larger than that of the Inkstrike.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
They're similar in that you jump up in the air. Splashdown is disliked at high-level play because for that half-second you're in the air, you're vulnerable and will often get killed. Booyah Bomb has the same problem but it's 2 or 3 seconds instead (although I understand it comes with a partial armor effect).

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
They're similar in that you jump up in the air. Splashdown is disliked at high-level play because for that half-second you're in the air, you're vulnerable and will often get killed. Booyah Bomb has the same problem but it's 2 or 3 seconds instead (although I understand it comes with a partial armor effect).
But you throw it, meaning people can't kill you in the air if you use it from far back.

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
If I may, I think @The Salamander King is right. If what you said was true, no one would ever use Inkjet, for example. (Although I know that you can squidform while using it.)

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Oh my god Booyah has 500 hp. Even if you DID use it up close you would probably survive!

Sir Ngyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Simple234
The Fizzy Bomb to me is like the perfect bomb. It only uses about half your tank, it leaves a trail for you to swim through when you throw it, and it has incredible capabilities for turf and pressuring the enemy since it explodes three times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom