• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Kept you waiting, huh?

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
So I've been out for a while playing other games and slowly working myself back into my Splatoon groove. After a rather bad Splatfest (Sweaters vs. Socks. Guess which side I was on...) and some rather disappointing weapon releases (namely the Undercover Brella and the Glooga Dualies) I finally got back on to the tune of the .52 Gal Deco and the, IMHO, excellently fun Clam Blitz! I am now having loads of fun again and will try to be a more regular poster once more. I didn't even play Action vs. Comedy. Should have though. Guess which side I was on... :p

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
No clue; I'm dying to know which side you were on though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sweaters, duh! Just kidding, I was on the side that got curb stomped. The odd part about that is that I was having a fairly good time of things so I felt for sure that it would at least be close, but no. Nothing like that to ease my poor, wounded ego.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom