• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

Maps Kid's Guide to Becoming a Squid

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
missingno submitted a new guide:

Kid's Guide to Becoming a Squid - 16 quick tips for competitive inking

Disclaimer: With the game having only just been released, this guide is mostly based on early impressions, but also based on past experience in other shooters. Genre fundamentals generally carry over, but with Splatoon's unique attributes and the meta being young you should take everything in here with a grain of salt. This guide is only written from a Turf Wars perspective, but I would imagine most of it will apply to Splat Zones too. You're on your own for Octo Valley and Battle Dojo...
Read more about this guide...

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
missingno updated Kid's Guide to Becoming a Squid with a new update entry:

Rough draft

Early meta, early guide. I'll come back and revise this over time. Feedback is appreciated.

Thought of using Walleye to illustrate chokes and Arowana Mall to illustrate flanks, but since this isn't meant to be a map guide it'd probably be simpler to use just one example. That Saltspray section 3 isn't really the best example for flanks though, ended up going off on a tangent. Should I rewrite it for Arowana after all?
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom