• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Konnichiwa

ceruleanink

Inkling
Hello everyone. I'm not really fond of introduction because it's often that I'm not certain of what I have to say. Anyway, I just started playing Splatoon2 last December 3. I've already rendered 40 hours. I'm currently at level 18, C ranked on both Rainmaker and Splatzone, and C- on Clamblitz since I still can't figure out how it works. I haven't finished the single campaign as well. Anyway, I'm glad I found this community.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Wow, 40 hours in just over a week! Someone's been enjoyin themselves. =p

Welcome to Squidboards and thank you for joining us!

Cruise around, check out our discord to meet the rest of the comm, and feel free to ask questions. =)

Noco

Full Squid
Welcome to Squidboards!
Clam Blitz is definitely confusing at first. When I started playing it I had no idea what was going on! Here's the link to the Inkipedia page on Clam Blitz. It covers the rules for holding clams, scoring points, and initiating overtime in the case of a tie. https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Clam_Blitz
Happy Splatting!

ceruleanink

Inkling
Yeah, it was awesome. I'm going to main Inklings on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Thanks for the tips and warm welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom