• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ladyboys Humping The Ink

WillWang88

Inkling
NNID
Ty
What's with all the little ladyboys humping the ground after they get a kill? Kids.........

Quitterie

Inkling
NNID
Quitter-E
Switch Friend Code
SW-7803-4243-1715
deleted---

Last edited:

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
We call it squidbagging as a spin on teabagging and it's rude as hell but I'm guilty of it. When a player gives me a hard time but I finally splat them I gotta pound my chest a little bit you know?

Anyway whats with this ladyboy business? Kind of awkward way to word your thread dude

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
We call it squidbagging as a spin on teabagging and it's rude as hell but I'm guilty of it. When a player gives me a hard time but I finally splat them I gotta pound my chest a little bit you know?

Anyway whats with this ladyboy business? Kind of awkward way to word your thread dude
yeah that is why i came in, i was like what is lady boy? it is just dancing XD i call it squid daning 

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
A quick search says that "ladyboy" is a translation of the Thai word kathoey, which can refer to either trans women or gay men. It doesn't seem like it's supposed to be a slur, but...

At any rate, as of late I've noticed that it looks remarkably similar to headbanging. So I'm going with that.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
A quick search says that "ladyboy" is a translation of the Thai word kathoey, which can refer to either trans women or gay men. It doesn't seem like it's supposed to be a slur, but...

At any rate, as of late I've noticed that it looks remarkably similar to headbanging. So I'm going with that.
i doono about everyone but some would take great offense to that, trust me >.>

Crystal C

Inkster Jr.
I'm not gonna lie I can't stand disrespectful conduct in any game especially in Splatoon. Mainly because the people who do it are usually a lower level player who get one lucky kill or an overconfident veteran and every time someone does this I make it a point to not only win the match but splat them as many times as humanly possible. Long story short don't be a d##k.

P.S. Sorry bout the rant and I think the word you were looking for was a F#@K boy.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Well, it is a transphobic/sexist slur. I don't think its particularly appropriate for an all-ages forum, and we have some transgender members in this community who might be offended by it. But I'm not a mod so.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Well, it is a transphobic/sexist slur. I don't think its particularly appropriate for an all-ages forum, and we have some transgender members in this community who might be offended by it. But I'm not a mod so.
It is, but some people simply do not know it, it is a whole another thing when the person saying such things knows it is an insult.

You have to remember this context though, a lot of boys play the girl inkling and I think that is all the TC intended to poke fun at.

But yeah do not say such things anywhere else.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
...don't tell me I'm the one who made a faux pas here? I'm just going by what the article said. I had a feeling it was supposed to be a slur, although I didn't really make that clear.

If you ask me, I'd think he was using it as a euphemism for *** or something like it. Or perhaps that's just my cynicism talking; I hadn't considered the guys-playing-girl-Inklings idea, however unlikely it seems to me.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
I don't really see the term as being very offensive, especially in this context. So long as OP doesn't keep using it in this topic to try and inflame you guys who are wondering if you should be offended, and having to search about it, then I'll let it stand. I think this entire topic is sorta dumb though, but that's just my opinion.

General rule of thumb is if you have to wonder if it's offensive to X group of people, it's not offensive or at least isn't offensive enough for anyone to care. Except for the PC police, but they're holed up in Tumblr.

Last edited:

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I don't really see the term as being very offensive, especially in this context. So long as OP doesn't keep using it in this topic to try and inflame you guys who are wondering if you should be offended, and having to search about it, then I'll let it stand. I think this entire topic is sorta dumb though, but that's just my opinion.

General rule of thumb is if you have to wonder if it's offensive to X group of people, it's not offensive or at least isn't offensive enough for anyone to care. Except for the PC police, but they're holed up in Tumblr.
yeah it is fine, because like i said i simply took it as a joke to poke fun at guys playing girl inklings, but as i said they should be careful when saying stuff like this as it is offensive outside this context.

WillWang88

Inkling
NNID
Ty

WillWang88

Inkling
NNID
Ty
My whole to posting ladyboys has nothing to do with trans gender individuals or groups. I chose ladyboys as the are both girls and boy squids that keep flopping around constantly after a kill. It's annoying as hell! It's not just after a kill lately either. I played 3 rounds yesterday and 2 individuals on my team, all levels 50"s flopped the whole match without inking a single inch. You play a game to have fun, but that's getting a little ridiculous imo

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
It is a bit much. Especially in regular battles. I mean **** like this is to be expected in ranked battles, but flopping after a kill in an unranked battle is a bit lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom