• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Lag in black belly skatepark?

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
I don't know why but I keep getting lag and disconnecting in black belly skate park... no idea if it's me or the game itself... Anyone else have this problem?

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Pretty certain it isn't the game, if you keep disconnecting try buying a LAN cable as it can improve your connection.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I don't know why but I keep getting lag and disconnecting in black belly skate park... no idea if it's me or the game itself... Anyone else have this problem?
Blackbelly is generally a laggy course, as all the ramps take a while to load. Facing a little lag is normal, but anything major to the point of frequent disconnection is likely internet related. Try to put your router near the WiiU, and if you can, I hard wired connections generally work better.

Reactions: 1o2

Inyo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SurfGreenGibby
I used to have just the worst time on Blackbelly, but now my internet is faster and I have a wired connection, and POOF, no more Lagbelly. Hopefully these are options you can implement.

But you aren't alone in seeing Blackbelly as the most laggy map

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom