• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Last Hope eSports - OPEN TRYOUTS CLOSED

SlimyQuagsire

Pro Squid
NNID
SlimyQuagsire
Last Hope is a competitive Splatoon team representing the Last Hope eSports organization. We are players that strive to be the best, and chase our goals with a passion. We're currently recruiting high-level Splatoon players for a primary and secondary team.
History
Forming in April 2015 under the name #FUTAGANG, we were simply a group of gamers looking to have some fun together and chase some championships. Since then, we've made huge steps forward in professionalism and are ready to take the organization in a positive direction. Currently having Smash and Splatoon players, we also look to branch out in CS:GO and LoL, and soon, other games as well.
Application

Click here to apply for the team! Please drop a post in this thread once you send your application.
Please note, we are looking to create a tight group of players dedicated to the team. We want to make sure we stay strong and have the potential to develop together.
On top of personal skill, we're looking for players who are driven to be the best, have good sportsmanship, and represent us in a professional fashion, within the community, on social media, etc.
We are looking closely at S+/S ranked players.
You can expect to hear back from us if we are interested in you within 1-3 days of your application being sent.

Roster

Achievements

-2nd in Messtival! 3

Any inquiries can be sent to @SlimyQuagsire.
Make sure to stay connected with us on Twitter.
We also have a Discord server, come get to know us and chill!

Last edited:

CageR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chrischa
Hi,
before I apply I would like to ask which time zone you operate in and if you are looking for a Custom Range Blaster.
Thanks,
CageR

Luxin

Inkling
NNID
Luxin_the_Squid
Is there any sort of minimum age requirement I should know about before applying?

AOS/Rydig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
rydiggity456
I sent an application.
Made the SB account a long time ago and haven't changed my username, just an FYI.
I hope you can take it into consideration.

SlimyQuagsire

Pro Squid
NNID
SlimyQuagsire
To answer the questions so far:
The Splatoon team operates in the U.S., from West to East coast. @CageR
There isn't a minimum age requirement, however we're going to be looking very closely at maturity if we play with you-- whether or not that comes with age. @Luxin

Luxin

Inkling
NNID
Luxin_the_Squid
Thanks for the clarification, app submitted!

SlimyQuagsire

Pro Squid
NNID
SlimyQuagsire
I've updated the roster listing in the OP.

All squids interested in joining, we're only looking to add a couple more players to the group before we close applications. If you want a chance to join, now is the time~

Jakeydog123

Inkling
Hey I just applied so please take a look!
Last Hope is a competitive Splatoon team representing the Last Hope eSports organization. We are players that strive to be the best, and chase our goals with a passion. We're currently recruiting high-level Splatoon players for a primary and secondary team.
History
Forming in April 2015 under the name #FUTAGANG, we were simply a group of gamers looking to have some fun together and chase some championships. Since then, we've made huge steps forward in professionalism and are ready to take the organization in a positive direction. Currently having Smash and Splatoon players, we also look to branch out in CS:GO and LoL, and soon, other games as well.
Application

Click here to apply for the team! Please drop a post in this thread once you send your application.
Please note, we are looking to create a tight group of players dedicated to the team. We want to make sure we stay strong and have the potential to develop together.
On top of personal skill, we're looking for players who are driven to be the best, have good sportsmanship, and represent us in a professional fashion, within the community, on social media, etc.
We are looking closely at S+/S ranked players.
You can expect to hear back from us if we are interested in you within 1-3 days of your application being sent.

Roster

Achievements

-2nd in Messtival! 3
-Team 1 currently 3-0 in LUTI S1 Div B
-Team 2 currently 3-0 in LUTI S1 Div C

Any inquiries can be sent to @SlimyQuagsire.
Make sure to stay connected with us on Twitter.
We also have a Discord server, come get to know us and chill!

SlimyQuagsire

Pro Squid
NNID
SlimyQuagsire
Quick update: our roster is near finalized, but we are still looking for just another top level sniper for the first team and an experienced shooter/blaster for the second team. Keep the apps coming and we'll think about em all ♥

Skoodge

Brella Aficionado
Switch Friend Code
SW-2149-6955-3787
Quick update: our roster is near finalized, but we are still looking for just another top level sniper for the first team and an experienced shooter/blaster for the second team. Keep the apps coming and we'll think about em all ♥
Currently I am in a LUTI team, but it is not a long term commitment kind of thing after the League ends. Can I still apply?

Skoodge

Brella Aficionado
Switch Friend Code
SW-2149-6955-3787
Submitted an application, but if you need me now for LUTI this season, I can't do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom