• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Late is better then never. However: Hi, Inklings.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
You read that write: Late is better then never, right? Because I signed myself in this forum on August, 2nd, 2017.

WHO I AM:
My name is Nicolas Bachschwell, Im 16 years old and Im from Vienna, Austria. I have a bigger brother. However: My hobbies are Programming, being lazy (Yeah, I needed to include that) and playing Minecraft and more important: Splatoon(1) and Splatoon2.
My family is very technical already, so it was just a question of time when I start being interested in Programming and technical stuff in general. Now Im able to develop Discord and Telegram bots. I wrote the software that controls my led strips myself and I did other cool stuff.

Ever since my mother bought my a Nintendo DS Lite with Super Mario Bros. DS im a huge Nintendo fan. I have a Wii, I have a 3DS, I got a Wii U in 2015 and I pre-odered the Switch (Properly because of Splatoon2).

AND WHY DID YOU JOIN?
I joined because I wanted to get in touch with other Splatoon/Splatoon2 fans. My friends eiher doesn't have Splatoon at all or aren't playing actively and I though that I want to get better at the game so I desided that it is better if I join a clan to get better. Right now Im in Paradoxx and Im not planning to leave right now (It would set my clan back too much). And right now: Im enjoying it being here.

So, I think I reached the end my introduction, feel free to ask if you have any questions. But for now: Stay fresh and stay off the hook.

Dannyboi

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3432-3740-1435
Hey Nicolas! That's super interesting that you're really into programming, I recently graduated from college with my Minor in Cyber Security! Programming is way over my head, but it's so cool how much you can figure out with it once you get comfortable!

I've only had my Switch for a couple months now, but Splatoon 2 was my first game and has been incredibly worth it so far!

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
[Insert some joke about HTML being a programming language]

Sup sup~

Nice intro. I believe you've mentioned your clan here and there, hope things have improved over time. As long as you're enjoying yourself and can keep the squibs together, that's important. Personal growth happens at all times as long as you stay consistent, so who knows what the future might bring? Good luck and have fun!

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
[Insert some joke about HTML being a programming language]

Sup sup~

Nice intro. I believe you've mentioned your clan here and there, hope things have improved over time. As long as you're enjoying yourself and can keep the squibs together, that's important. Personal growth happens at all times as long as you stay consistent, so who knows what the future might bring? Good luck and have fun!
Please don't insert any jokes about HTML being a programming language, it's not. Just read the about me text on my website as you see that I said that HTML is not a program. I actually meant programming language but I know: I should fix that. Right? However: The Clan im in is not my clan. It's a clan from someone else I never saw/knew before I joined his clan. I mean I am the Co-leader of that clan but our leader is still doing most of the stuff. Im still very thankful that he didn't left his own clan because of inactivity (We dropped the last 3 bigger tourneys because of guys not being able to play). And as you said: Personal growth happens all the time. I can't believe how I changed in the last years. But im happy that I changed.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Please don't insert any jokes about HTML being a programming language, it's not. Just read the about me text on my website as you see that I said that HTML is not a program. I actually meant programming language but I know: I should fix that. Right?
Don't sweat it, I was just pulling your leg. :D You're fine leaving it as it is, lots of serious programmers leave it in that particular field along C++, PHP and other (actual) programming languages because of how closely intertwined it has become in the modern web development field. Give or take a couple months more experience and you'll see what I mean. ;)

However: The Clan im in is not my clan. It's a clan from someone else I never saw/knew before I joined his clan. I mean I am the Co-leader of that clan but our leader is still doing most of the stuff. Im still very thankful that he didn't left his own clan because of inactivity (We dropped the last 3 bigger tourneys because of guys not being able to play). And as you said: Personal growth happens all the time. I can't believe how I changed in the last years. But im happy that I changed.
Looks like your clan might need a sub or two to fill in such cases. Sorry to hear you had a rough ride along the way. I'm sure you'll do fine in the future though.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
My clan is finally working fine. We tried out one person today and played in general. Was fun like always. I like Splatoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom