• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Lester's Cottage "Guest Book"/OOC Thread (Character Bio's only please)

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I'd like to keep track of people that "Visit". All of you may visit, given you keep track of where Lester is. I'll move him around, because, well, it's a house and people don't usually camp out in the same place when they have an entire house to live in.
Also, try to include the same fields, but if i'm missing any or need more, add some and i'll edit this post accordingly.

Mine is:
Using Orange Text, which is also his skin color.
Name: Lester Applewood Roquefort
Race: Sea Urchin
Appearance: He wears a very fancy getup, suit, dress shoes and a coat, the whole deal. Yes, even a hat.. You might automatically assume he doesn't battle because he's so fancy, but you'd be wrong. He battles frequently and makes sure he's clean and presentable before socializing. He also wears fancy felt gloves to cover his hands when he battles, but he takes them off when he socializes. He looks like an urchin version of my avatar up there.
Relations: He's assumedly dealt with Spyke at one point. You know those types, all secretive and shady. Well Lester here is the same way, only he seems to have gone with a different theme. You could also say he was involved with Cap'n Cuttlefish, although Cap would have NO idea Lester exists.
Personality (Similar to Sheldon on Big Bang Theroy): Quite proper and very fussy, he'll be quick to tell you that you're going against the rules, if he knows them. He's also the kind of person to tell you you're doing something wrong, but with forced restraint. Also, as stated, he's quite secretive. He may know something you don't, or he might not.
Weapon Preference: E-Liter 3k Scope, he's quite good at it. (The real me, is not, huge difference here.)
Battle Personality: Very quiet. In fact, other inklings keep thinking he leaves the match untill he splats people. Then he's gone again. He's killer in Rainmaker Matches, the only way you can win is in cover or hiding in ink, obviously. Still, you don't know where he is.​

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Well since your RP is back up, I'll be doing a new character.
Full Name: Evan Lockhart
Primary Turf Weapon: N-Zap '89, Octobrush Nouveau, Rapid Blaster Deco.
Dream Job: Composer/Musician
Appearance: His ink color is teal, and he wears Noise Cancelers based in his color everywhere. His traditional shirt attire consists of a Olive Ski Jacket that has a funnel big enough for him to cover his mouth. As for his shoes, he wears the Punk Whites. He also has very slender muscles and Inkling hair that is long enough to cover his eyes, (a character tic that will be explained in the "personality" description.)
Personality: In General: Evan is a kuudere, so he's generally blunt and has brutal honesty, along with acting like he's emotionless, key word being "acting". A character tic he does is cover his eyes and mouth with his hair and funnel like http://images.khinsider.com/The World Ends With You/Artwork/Mugshots/Neku10.png
Positives: He can a general nice guy when he needs to be, especially to those that know him really well. Doesn't let his emotions get the best of him. If something is bothering someone, he'll usually be the first person to ask what's wrong.
Negatives: Has a bad reputation due his status of being a person who recently got out of Juvenile Hall and for having a "threatening" look. He's a combat pragmatist, so he'll do some really dirty tricks in order to win a fight, unless its Turf Wars and Ranked Battles, which makes people question him morally. His emotionless facade often causes a bad first impression to others.

Hobbies: Generally listens and composes music of his own, as music is one of the few things that can actually bring a smile on his face. Other than that, he usually goes to gym keep his body in shape.
Backstory: Originally Evan was a very emotional personal person. It was easy to impress him or to get on his nerves, and the latter kept on happening very often with classmates and family. At one point, a group of bullies made him lash out and resulting 3 nearly dead Inklings when he was 13 years old. After being taken to Juvenile Hall and a social worker, he maintained an emotionless facade, which may fall depending on the situation due to his highly emotional behavior prior to being convicted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom