• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Lets do Competitive Battles / Minigame stuff

Cynthx

Inkling
NNID
CynthxX
I'm up for Turf War competitive stuff,

And if that isn't your thing, we can do Minigame esk things, ranging from Squid Racing on Moray Towers, Dodgeball with Ink Balloons at Camp Triggerfish, or just messing around on a map

I wont be able to play Splatoon until 8/11 (because i'm in the middle of moving) but once it's the 11th (maybe 12th), we can mess around !

My Skype contact is periperidot, and my NNID is CynthxX

• Meeeee
  • Slot 1
  • Slot 2
  • Slot 3
  • Slot 4
  • Slot 5
  • Slot 6
  • Slot 7

Last edited:

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
I'm up to do competitive things, i'm slowly mastering the art of the Heavy Splattling. I

And if competitive isn't your thing, we can do Minigame esk things, ranging from Squid Racing on Moray Towers, Dodgeball with Ink Balloons at Camp Triggerfish, or just messing around on a map

I wont be able to play Splatoon until 8/11 (because i'm in the middle of moving) but once it's the 11th (maybe 12th), we can mess around !

My Skype contact is periperidot, and my NNID is CynthxX

• Meeeee
  • Slot 1
  • Slot 2
  • Slot 3
  • Slot 4
  • Slot 5
  • Slot 6
  • Slot 7
Hello fellow squid!

I'm currently looking for more members, (and a name for my clan) and you seem really cool!! I would love for you to join my clan. If you're interested, I've just send you a message through Skype for information. If you would like to join, lease notify me though here or Skype!

Thanks!!! :)

Jaymz

Inkling
NNID
jaymz26
I may beable to join. I will let you know! I am also pursuing to master the splatling!

Cynthx

Inkling
NNID
CynthxX
I think i should probably add that i'm not exactly into Ranked Battle? I know that's probably what you would think when i say Competitive but it's not my thing really

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom