• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

LGBT+ SQUAD

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
Hey there! I'm hoping to start a new squad of LGBT friendly squids to have fun and possibly compete! If anyone is interested message back here and then we can get in touch on discord. Alright well stay fresh squids!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hey there! I'm hoping to start a new squad of LGBT friendly squids to have fun and possibly compete! If anyone is interested message back here and then we can get in touch on discord. Alright well stay fresh squids!
Hello!

I'm not quite sure if these people are still accepting or if they exist anymore, but you can find another LGBT+ squad via this thread. Hope this helps. Happy splatting!

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
I don't know of any LGBT squads or discords, but since i"m trans myself I guess I'd be interested? That said with how much time I spend in and around the discord communities I sorta feel like if it existed I'd have been made aware by now.

MinatoAri

Inkling
NNID
GiovanniIsReal
Kbot we kinda wanna reboot the LGBT+ squad since it is now inactive. That's why Lackrocket made this new thread!

Amarae

Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Does this squad have a discord?

MinatoAri

Inkling
NNID
GiovanniIsReal
we're trying to get a group of people so we can make one! :D we have three right now: you, me, and Lackrocket

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
Thanks for the help Kbot! But like MinatoAri said we are trying to start a new group since the old seems to be inactive.

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
Hey guys I just attempted to make a discord server call LGBT+ SQUAD. I'll be honest. Im not super familiar with discord so it's a work in progress lol but here's a link! https://discord.gg/6QgZB

Amarae

Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
I'm pretty into discord(See my title), I can probably help.

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
Whooooooops!

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Kbot we kinda wanna reboot the LGBT+ squad since it is now inactive. That's why Lackrocket made this new thread!
Thanks for the help Kbot! But like MinatoAri said we are trying to start a new group since the old seems to be inactive.
Ah, okay. Carry on then, though I'm going to go ahead and move this over to the Squid Locator board.

WolfSlayer

Inkling
NNID
YoshiMario24
Does this group still exist if so can i have a link to the discord server !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom