• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

List of 3DS & WiiU Friend Codes (Squidboards)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I was not sure if this thread was somewhere around already; and if it is not, I think it is a good idea to make one.

Are you looking for people/friends to play with? Or perhaps just want to expand the friend list on your 3DS and/or WiiU?
Well, this is the place to help with that. It is simple really! All you need to do is post your NNID and/or your Friend code from your 3DS, along with the games you have; or at least the games you play.
I will be making a list of user's friend codes here, and will be updating it often for every new post!:
Note: (Please let the person know you will be adding them, so they can add you back)

List:

User: Achamo
3DS Friend code: 2380-3892-2188
NNID: KupoSuppi (Should already be on my profile, but I don't think everyone has it up on theirs.)
Game(s) for WiiU: Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros. For WiiU, Splatoon.
Games(s) for 3DS: Pokemon X, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Legend Of Legacy, Etrian Odyssey Untold The Fafnir Knight, Bravely Default, The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom