• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Lobby Issues?

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
So, lately I've been having trouble every so often when I'm in Ranked Mode (Solo). I will go into a lobby, but I find that I am the only one in it. Then the timer stops at one ninety-nine or one ninety-eight, and no one ever joins the lobby. I even waited for ten minutes straight one time to make sure, but the timer never started up again and no one had joined yet. Whenever this happens I'm forced to reboot the console since there is inconveniently no other way to back out of lobbies. It seems to occur only once every twelve matches or so, and perhaps only when I say "Yeah!" to rejoin the lobby, not when I join a new one.

It isn't a huge deal as it does not seem to affect any game data, but I would still rather have it cleared up so as to avoid the Wii U's long loading times.

But that's not the only one. Very rarely, something happens in a completely full lobby. Even though we have the max number of players, the match does not start and instead we get timed out and recieve the usual "returning to lobby because there were not enough players" message. Also somewhat annoying, as you will either have to wait out the full timer or reboot.

Anyone else having these experiences or is this somehow a personal network problem?

(Sorry if this is not considered worthy of a topic, I wasn't sure where else to post it.)

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
Ah, thank you! I had not noticed this thread before for some reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom