• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Logo designing for clans! [Open]

wagamuma

Inkling
Hello, I'm interested in doing some logos for any clan that's interested. You can give me as little or as much detail as you like and I'll try and fit your needs. Don't worry, you're not binded to using it if you don't like, just tell me and we'll ditch it. This is just a bit of fun for me and I don't mind. Let me know!

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Sounds very interesting! I myself am not requesting anything, but I think it would be a good idea to post some examples of what you can do, so people can gauge your skill level and all that.

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
Hey I'm in a clan called Cloud Nine. We have a logo but it's really plain. Our current logo is just a cloud with lightning shooting out of it with "C" on the left side of the cloud and "N" on the other side of the cloud. "CN" stands for cloud nine. I don't have anything in mind but do you think you can help make the logo better? Thanks in advanced!

Edit: Oh and by the way, our clan is divided into two smaller teams, thunder and lightning. We have like 20 members so this was necessary for us. Idk if you could possibly use this information for more ideas of what our logo could be.

wagamuma

Inkling
Hey I'm in a clan called Cloud Nine. We have a logo but it's really plain. Our current logo is just a cloud with lightning shooting out of it with "C" on the left side of the cloud and "N" on the other side of the cloud. "CN" stands for cloud nine. I don't have anything in mind but do you think you can help make the logo better? Thanks in advanced!

Edit: Oh and by the way, our clan is divided into two smaller teams, thunder and lightning. We have like 20 members so this was necessary for us. Idk if you could possibly use this information for more ideas of what our logo could be.
Hi, I've created a few concepts I'd like you to look at and choose from. They aren't final but I'll make a HD vector as soon as you let me know if any are good. I'm currently at school but check later on and they should be there. :^) If you want anything added or even a new one made that's fine too.

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
Hi, I've created a few concepts I'd like you to look at and choose from. They aren't final but I'll make a HD vector as soon as you let me know if any are good. I'm currently at school but check later on and they should be there. :^) If you want anything added or even a new one made that's fine too.
wow thanks i look forward to seeing them :)

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
did they come through as a conversation message? I'm just double checking because squid boards on mobile is super glitchy and I'm worried it didn't send.
im afraid i didnt get anything in my messages :(
here ill start a conversation with you and see if that makes it easier for you

edit: there conversation started, just check your inbox

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Hey could you do my squad logo? We are the Twilight Squid Squads . By twilight it doesn't necessarily need a twilight but could you make it like dark color theme?

wagamuma

Inkling
@CerealboX done with C9's, i'm away for a few days so i'll start yours after that. Any ideas/styles you had in particular? What's the origin of your team name?

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
A style would be like some sort of kraken that had a darkish color . The origin came from someone who enjoys twilight and playing splatoon. If you need even more Info just tell me and I'll ask the leader thanks for doing this . (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom