• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Lookin' for a Competitive Team!

Pix

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pixxyofflames
Switch Friend Code
SW-0436-5764-8697
Hey everyone! I'm Pix, and I've been considering upping my splatoon game via getting more competitive! I am looking for a US team, since I am, well, in the US! I am based in EST (UTC-5), and mainly play splatoon after school during the school seasons, which ranges from 4 pm to 10 pm.

While I love to think of myself as a jack of all trades, able to use any weapon to its full potential, my main weapons are duallies, rush in and get fighting weapons, and chargers, though I will admit I may play chargers a bit differently than the "stay back and snipe" strategy. I like chargers that charge quickly so I can be in combat and snipe in fighting... Oops. While in splat2, I have B's in rank (except for rainmaker, which is A-), I was in the upper A's and maybe even an S in Splat1. I think my potential lies in between those two, though, since splat2's meta is a bit different.

I can use discord for team communication and connections, though I am willing to download teamspeak if the team calls for it! I am looking for a team that can relax and not be serious all the time, like maybe blowing steam messing around in private battles. I'm a creative mind, and while a bit quiet while talking, I am ultimately able to increase my volume when it matters! I'm always able to learn, as well. While I may not have the best fashion sense, I always want to put my Aesthetic first. Ill probably need help with this.

Thank you for considering me! If you don't want me for your squad, I hope I can still see you around in fights! That is what Splatoon is about, right?

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Hey would you like to join Insquidious we already have 4 members but we need more

Pix

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pixxyofflames
Switch Friend Code
SW-0436-5764-8697
Alright! I'm on it! (It might or might not be temporary.) Thanks for offering your team!

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429

YawnSleep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YawnSleep
Switch Friend Code
SW-8065-6935-8109
  • Group Name: [KILL]
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 16
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • Email: Yawnsleeprepeat@gmail.com
  • Discord
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are lookingfor: 13+
im am recruiting for my clan called kill. Anyone can join. We do salmon run daily, ranked and league. and we kill. a lot.

just add me and put [KILL] in your name. you might have to shorten your name to fit but on the bright side you'll have teamates.

my discord is YawnSleep#4390
my friend code is SW-8065-6935-8109
Discord group: https://discord.gg/ksXhz8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom