1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Lookin for people to play with

Discussion in 'Squid Locator' started by TwinPisces, Jul 27, 2019.

1. TwinPisces

TwinPisces Full Squid

NNID:
    shaymin80
    I don't have many active friends in Splatoon 2 right now so I'm look for some people who wanna play together. individual or teams I don't mind, all I want are some people to talk with, play with and improve with!

Looking for anyone of a decent skill level, your rank and level don't really matter as long as you are decent but I'd prefer players at least close to hitting prestige or around S rank (by no means a set in stone requirement!)

Info about me:

Discord Twin#4736
    SW-0108-2548-0416

I typically play support weapons and main the SplatterScope but am willing to use almost any weapon.

I'm 19 and from the UK (people around my age definitely preferred but region doesn't matter to me)

I mostly play turf and play league when enough people are around, I don't really like solo ranked so my ranks are all over the place.

Level 23* [SZ] B+ [TC] S+9 [RM] S [CB] B+

Anyone interested in playing with me or recruiting feel free to comment or DM me ^v^

2. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4621-1461-0439
    I'd like to play as well too. I rarely ever get to play league, definitely wanna go with it as I've only done it once.

SW-4621-1461-0439
    Discord: DonMaginiesta#8833

3. h.JC

h.JC Inkster Jr.

Sent a discord request to Twin, but I got an error trying to add Raumdeuter.
    Sent Switch friend requests to both of you.
    Discord: .h#1887
    SW 6915-4973-4973

4. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4621-1461-0439
    My bad, should have been a space between Don and Maginiesta