1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Looking for a Clan to Join.

Discussion in 'Competitive Discussion' started by xRidikulous, Dec 9, 2018.

1. xRidikulous

xRidikulous Inkling

NNID:
    Ridikulous
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3180-7008-3634
    Hey all. Not new to, Splatoon but new to ranked. However, I would like to join a clan that is comp. as well as casual. Low level because I just started to play again. Thanks all!

[TS] Ryan likes this.
  2. [TS] Ryan

[TS] Ryan Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5270-1449-9902
    We are currently looking for members of any skill level for casual and competitive play, we’d love if you could join!
    https://discord.gg/6z8YEyE

3. Squidify

Squidify Full Squid

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-8542-7373-7610
    I think you'll enjoy my clan. We're a casual and competitive team who's goal is to make Splatoon enjoyable for all players. We allow everyone from new to old players. We are a great start to new players who have never been in a clan and wanna try it. To get into are competitive portion of our clan, it's simple. An easy tryout will do! :D Join Our Team --> https://discord.gg/tFTqsS4

4. Squidify

Squidify Full Squid

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-8542-7373-7610
    @TS Ryan Your group is very inactive

SamuraiCat likes this.