• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a competitive squad

FlashTheSentry

Inkling
NNID
FlashSen
Hi all, I'm really looking to get into the more competitive side of Splatoon, so it'd be great to end up with a squad that's looking to be at least semi-serious. Also, in case anyone is looking for only certain ages, my age is 17.

• Contact details: Skype ID: darthflame11. NNID: FlashSen
  • Time zone: EST
  • Operating times: I'm available pretty much all day besides 3am - 11am. In a few weeks, my schedule will sadly be 1pm - 11pm, but I'll still be around frequently.
  • Region/Language: My region is NA
  • Preferred role: My preferred weapons are the Slosher, Krak-on Roller, and the Splash-o-matic. I can easily adapt between offense and defense, depending on what's needed, so feel free to put me anywhere.
  • Skill bracket: Currently, I'm A- 52 in Splatoon. However, I plan on reaching A or A+ later today, depending on how matches go.
  • Communication: I prefer to use Skype for contact, but if you would like to only/partially use the forums, that works for me as well.

Last edited:

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hi all, I'm really looking to get into the more competitive side of Splatoon, so it'd be great to end up with a squad that's looking to be at least semi-serious. Also, in case anyone is looking for only certain ages, my age is 17.

• Operating times: I'm available pretty much all day besides 3am - 11am. In a few weeks, my schedule will sadly be 1pm - 11pm, but I'll still be around frequently.
  • Preferred role: My preferred weapons are the Slosher, Krak-on Roller, and the Splash-o-matic. I can easily adapt between offense and defense, depending on what's needed, so feel free to put me anywhere.
  • Skill bracket: Currently, I'm A- 52 in Splatoon. However, I plan on reaching A or A+ later today, depending on how matches go.
  • Communication: I prefer to use Skype for contact, but if you would like to only/partially use the forums, that works for me as well.
Hello! I'm currently recruiting members and deciding on a clan name and I like for you to join!!! I've send you my clan link page through Skype. If you would like to join, Please notify me though here or Skype!

Thanks!!! :)

Power

Inkling Commander

Team quetzalcoatl has recently opened up spots. We are an environment of growth and improvement. Along with this, we strive to strategize maps/modes/weapons and test them out via private lobbies(when we get more people) or squad battles. If you are interested, PM me.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander

Hey I am the Captain of the Squidicide Squad, and your loadout is perfect for the team. We would love for you to have some private battles with us some time thsi weekend, so if you are up for it, let us know. tomorrow. if you check out TheNintenBits youtube channel tomorrow. you should be able to see our squad in action on a tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom