• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for a competitive team

Micubunny

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4910-7213-5816
-I live in Germany UTC+2 and speak English, German and Romanian and usually play every day at 15 or 16 (UTC+0)
-I'm rank A-
-I currently play dark tetra dualies, custom jet squelcher, tentatek splattershot, sometimes Eliter 4k, .96 gal deco, squeezer and splatana stamper
-I'm looking for a team which I can play ranked/Salmon run with (Salmon run currently profreshional+ 2), I can enter voice chats but as of now I can only write so I could only listen to what you would say
Discord: micubunny#8476 (more active there)
If you feel like I'm what you're looking for or you are just wanting to make a team, contact me :)

may

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4847-5052-4027
i live in the UK so i'm an hour behind you. i want to make a team to play salmon run (or ranked), but do you mean on splatoon 2 or 3? i can only play 2 for now since i don't have 3 yet (i may be getting it in around a month). btw i mainly use aerospray pg or blobobber deco. my salmon run rank is only part-timer but that's just because i just don't play a lot, i did take a 6 month break and only came back to splatoon recently. also my ranks on most ranked battles are B / B+ and i don't play league battles because i've never had anyone to play them with.
in terms of voice chats, i can't use them. i also don't use discord a lot. i totally understand if i'm not what you want in your team!
i'll add you on switch anyway (my name is just may with a star next to it)! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom