• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for a new team

Jagginator

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6478-7859-9273
Hello there! I'm looking for a more serious comp team in order to improve myself and my teamplay. I have some team experience but my previous team kinda didn't work out that well and we disbanded.

Ranks:

SZ: X

TC:S+

RM:S+

CB:S+

Highest League power: 2288

I haven't really bothered with soloq after I hit S+ before X came out and I got a team, so my rank doesn't quite represent my skill level. My best mode is probably RM, SZ is only my highest because I skipped 6 ranks.

I don't really have any mains, I can play most weapons (except maybe chargers) reasonably well if I can get in some practice beforehand. The weapons I play the most recently are the Dark Tetras and the Hydra proabably but thats just because they are fun to use.

My biggest strengh is probably that I am quite good at predicting what opponents are gonna do next.

My biggest weakness is probably my rather weak callout game, because my previous team experience was kinda messy.

Other info: I'm 16, from Germany and fully vc capable. I have both Skype and Discord, my Skype name is Jagginator and my Discord is Jagginator#7497(Please DM me on Squidboards before you add me). I am available from about 6pm CET(Central European Time) to 2am CET on weekdays and from about 10am CET to 2am CET on weekends(basically the entire day, might have to take breaks or might get interrupted by RL in between)

If anybody is interested DM me on here.(I might want to do some matches beforehand with your team)

Last edited:

rosie.johnsonn

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3647-0193-3612
Hey, I'm Rosie 17, so my ranks don't compare, I had to replace my switch back in April and lost all my progress:( but yeah currently rank from s+ to a and but I do wanna play competitively. I'm not part of a team but I'm looking to make one with a friend. So yeah hmu if you're interested. I live in the Uk and I'm free from 5pm. Also, capable of voice chat. I am new to the whole "team thing" though so I get it if you're not interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom