• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking For a Sniper

Bluegrowlithe

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3387-2193-7514
So I run a youtube channel and post splatoon 2 related content. I dont make any money off it and its really just a hobby. Im planning on making a series focused on the weapons and how they perform from my own personal experiences with them. the problem is im an awful sniper. So for anyone out there with some way to record splatoon 2 and is a good sniper heres what I need.

1 You can record the game in okay quality. I have bought bandicam and Have a webcam. My set up is I have bandicam record off my webcam and I crop it with a free editor and make the quality okay. passable really. All I need is a good quality video set up from you My set up is the bare minimum.
2 I need to be able to contact you in some way
3 You need to be good with snipers not amazing just comfetable like 3 to 5 kills a game atleast or top to mid player most games
4 I need about 30 mins of footage of full length games
5 Lastly if you want you can add commentary if so make it a separate file and I will shout out you if you have a channel, but honestly that more a respect thing than a channel boost. No matter what I credit the people I work with

So if this sounds right up your ally thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom