• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for a Splatoon 2 Squad

DJ Lew

Inkling
NNID
djlewswerve
Switch Friend Code
SW-6275-7635-7113
Hey, everybody. My name is Brandon and I'm looking for a Splatoon 2 squad/team to join. Let me be clear right off the bat: I'm no where near the best player around, so if you're strictly looking for a player to help your record, keep looking. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the worst either, but I am mainly interested in fun rather than a squad that ONLY cares about winning. I'm active on Discord, and can play casually on weeknights and competitively on weekends. Any more specific info needed please feel free to ask! Thanks in advance!
  • Contact details: Available on Discord (djlew#9219)
  • Time zone: EST
  • Operating times: Casually available weeknights, active on weekends
  • Region/Language: USA
  • Preferred role: Aerospray MG Main
  • Skill bracket: Let me be honest here, I don't play ranked. Level 19

Etob

Full Squid
If you can get to B-, Echo Squad would be glad to have you! Details available if interested.

DJ Lew

Inkling
NNID
djlewswerve
Switch Friend Code
SW-6275-7635-7113
Thank you! I'll get into ranked when I get tired of turf. :P Still looking.

DJ Lew

Inkling
NNID
djlewswerve
Switch Friend Code
SW-6275-7635-7113
Wow, been a while. I am definitely still looking for a team/clan. Activity is the same, although my weapon choice is a bit different (mainly Splattershot or Dapple Dualies). I am also level 35. Still casual as far as ranked.

YawnSleep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YawnSleep
Switch Friend Code
SW-8065-6935-8109
Name: [KILL]

How Many Players are in your Squad: 5

Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: 16+

Email: Yawnsleeprepeat@gmail.com

Discord

Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 16+

I am recruiting for my clan called KILL. Anyone can join. We do salmon run daily, ranked and league. and we kill. a lot.

We also have channels for PS4, 3DS, PC, XBOX, Emulator gaming and more.

Join the discord clan chat: https://discord.gg/JamzxNe

my discord is YawnSleep#4390

add me on switch: 8065-6935-8109

DJ Lew

Inkling
NNID
djlewswerve
Switch Friend Code
SW-6275-7635-7113
I figured every once in a while I'll come back to this, lol. Still looking. Feel free to drop me a message on discord or here

Nintendope101

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7655-4294-9697
Hi. I sent you a friend request on Discord to chat, but if you don’t see it, I guess I’ll just drop in here too:

Now, I'll say it now: I’m not a part of any team or squad, however, I do play ranked frequently enough and am S+ in all modes minus Clam Blitz(, which is A-, but I’m just bad at that). Still, I’m overall just a very casual player who just wants to have fun trying out competitive things, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to do some league together sometime? I can’t give you the full 4-player squad experience on my own, but I’m willing to try playing with you if you want a somewhat competitive experience while mostly focusing on just having fun and improving rather than getting hung up on wins and loses.

Now of course, feel free to decline the offer if you wish—I don’t mean to pressure you ^^’ Just wanted to throw the offer out there in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom