• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a Squad/Group

BlitzenWulf

Inkster Jr.
I'm sick of loosing my rate when I get random idiots who want to paint the walls.

I'd also like to get to know people and have a fun time.

I'm a G Dynamo Main (Sue me)
Other weapons I use are the Heavy Splattling and Custom E-Liter

I'm best at Rainmaker and Tower Control. I do not pick up the Rainmaker unless necessary.

I do not have Skype and don't intend to use Voice Chat. (Maybe someone can talk me into it though) I believe a certain level of chaos should be left in Splatoon. I do have Kik and Band though.

Jayhwkjd

Inkling
NNID
Jayhwkjd
I'm sick of loosing my rate when I get random idiots who want to paint the walls.

I'd also like to get to know people and have a fun time.

I'm a G Dynamo Main (Sue me)
Other weapons I use are the Heavy Splattling and Custom E-Liter

I'm best at Rainmaker and Tower Control. I do not pick up the Rainmaker unless necessary.

I do not have Skype and don't intend to use Voice Chat. (Maybe someone can talk me into it though) I believe a certain level of chaos should be left in Splatoon. I do have Kik and Band though.
Feel free to add me. NNID Jayhwkjd. I play splattershot pro mostly, currently B. No need for Skype etc, just looking for someone to combat the dumb folks out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom