• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a Squad to Join

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a casual squad to join. I have a high A- / low A ranking, and am a casual player. I am able to play pretty freely in the afternoons (1-4 p.m. Central Time / UTC-6), but I can't guarantee I will be able to play regularly. I do not use Skype, but I just started a discord account.

Mains and secondaries listed in my signature.

Thanks,
SuperLuigi231

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
Hey there, you are welcome to come my chat room on discord, splat chat has over 30 people in it from all over the world and several different clans and squads, you don't have to join my squad to join the chat. Add me on discord and I can send an invite. Jinx#2364

Last edited:

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
My team/squad is both casual and competitive (we're hoping to get into tournaments later). We're currently looking for a 4th member to start Quad-ing with because we're all from A/S Rank, although I droped into A- but I'm recovering already.

We communicate with Skype for now, but when everyone gets Discord we'll soon use it, because I created the server already.
You can check the a more in detail description on our group page: http://squidboards.com/groups/e-lite-3k.1099/
We hope you consider us as a choice.
Have a noice day and stay fresh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom