• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a squad to join

Jord97

Inkling
NNID
Hi everyone, so I've been playing Splatoon for over a year now, and I think I'm ready to experience more of the social side of the game. Plus it would be handy if the people I was playing with in ranked battles had a plan of how to win.
I live in the UK, so BST in terms of timezone, I manage to play at least an hour a day for practise so I can be reliable. I'm currently S rank, level 50, am willing to give Skype and other voice chat services if need be. I'm not picky about squads, I just want to be able to enjoy the game with others for a change :)

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
Hey, I'm the captain of the XenoSquids. We're currently recruiting new members and would love to have you. We don't have too many members yet, but are trying to create a bigger group. We use Discord, but don't use voice chat. I hope you'll consider joining us! My discord is Squidforce#3916.

Jord97

Inkling
NNID
I would love to join, and thats cool, a small group would be a good start for me, I've heard of Discord but don't know too much about it. I'm going to research it and figure out how it works, so I might need a couple of hours. Other than that I don't have any other problems

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
Cool! I'm kinda new to Discord too. I didn't have time to learn it before I tried out for my first squad, so it was really confusing. If you need any help with it just let me know. It's complicated at first, but once you get used to it, it's pretty simple. My Discord is Squidforce#3916. (Go to friends > add friend.)

Jord97

Inkling
NNID
Great thank you, I'll let you know if I need any help. I'm creating an account as we speak. So, considering your the captain can you tell me anything I should know about this squad?

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
Well, we have varying skill levels, plan to do scrims on the weekend. (Usually Saturday). And really just want to get better and have a good time!

Jord97

Inkling
NNID
Great sounds exactly what I was looking for. I've sent a request on discord to you now, I'm going to go to bed soon so if I don't respond in the next couple of hours, you'll know why, thanks again for your help

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
Ok! Thanks for joining! It must be pretty late there, so I'm sorry if I kept you up.

Jord97

Inkling
NNID
No worries dude, im off from college for the summer so this is my usual time going to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom