• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for a Squad to join

DivineSpirit

Guardian of the Scouts
NNID
ChokoNoYuki
Hello, im Looking for a Very skilled Squad to join, and improve my skills with. I have a very unique play style and i main 3 weapons, each one with a different role that i use to support my team. Before the 2.0 update i achieve'd A+ 4 times and im currently S rank. even though i'm S however; i still would like to offer my help to squads that need me, a friend in need is a friend indeed!

• Forum Name: DivineSpirit
  • Current Role/Weapon: rollers are my main support role, Luna blasters are all out offesive role, and the heavy splating is my defensive role.
  • NNID: ChokoNoYuki
  • Your Age: 24
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any dosnt matter
  • Additional Contact Information: sadly i dont have skype, but i can be contacted Via here PM, GMT:-5 and i work a lot so if im not on, im at work, other than that im usually always on splatoon,

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hello, im Looking for a Very skilled Squad to join, and improve my skills with. I have a very unique play style and i main 3 weapons, each one with a different role that i use to support my team. Before the 2.0 update i achieve'd A+ 4 times and im currently S rank. even though i'm S however; i still would like to offer my help to squads that need me, a friend in need is a friend indeed!

• Forum Name: DivineSpirit
  • Current Role/Weapon: rollers are my main support role, Luna blasters are all out offesive role, and the heavy splating is my defensive role.
  • NNID: ChokoNoYuki
  • Your Age: 24
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any dosnt matter
  • Additional Contact Information: sadly i dont have skype, but i can be contacted Via here PM, GMT:-5 and i work a lot so if im not on, im at work, other than that im usually always on splatoon,
Hello!

We are currently looking for more members our squad. Everyone in the squad so far do have Skype as it's recommended but It's not a mandatory. I'll be happy to add you to the squad as I'm aiming for a big, competitive, and friendly community for which we will discuss, give tips, weapon layout advantages, and much more. This is my first time being a leader of some sort of a clan but I'll do what I can to support my members to achieve being the #1 squad/clan. Please look at the link below for more information fellow squid! :)

clan page: Squidboards.com/groups/clan.367/

DivineSpirit

Guardian of the Scouts
NNID
ChokoNoYuki
Hello!

We are currently looking for more members our squad. Everyone in the squad so far do have Skype as it's recommended but It's not a mandatory. I'll be happy to add you to the squad as I'm aiming for a big, competitive, and friendly community for which we will discuss, give tips, weapon layout advantages, and much more. This is my first time being a leader of some sort of a clan but I'll do what I can to support my members to achieve being the #1 squad/clan. Please look at the link below for more information fellow squid! :)

clan page: Squidboards.com/groups/clan.367/

hmm i looked at the group and it seems like you already have a good bit of people.
something concerns me though, with the new update we are able to do a friendly match. if you would im highly competitive, id like to demonstrate how good i am, or if im good at all. like i said i have a very unique play style.

im still accepting other invites to groups/squads thankyou

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
hmm i looked at the group and it seems like you already have a good bit of people.
something concerns me though, with the new update we are able to do a friendly match. if you would im highly competitive, id like to demonstrate how good i am, or if im good at all. like i said i have a very unique play style.

im still accepting other invites to groups/squads thankyou
I'll gladly add you to the clan :). Were aiming for a big, friendly community where we'll chat, discuss, and just have fun sometimes. I assure you we will do some competitive play as well. I recommend having Skype if you don't have one but it's not mandatory! If you do please txt me on Skype: Shadowicg or on here

THX Stay Fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom