• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for a squad to play with!

Roronoa

Inkling
NNID
namiiswan
Hey :) I'm lvl 20 on splatoon 2, my ranks are currently A-,A-, and B. My rank in the first splatoon is S (although i only play splatoon 2 now). I would prefer to play with those around my age (I'm 21) but I'm not too picky. I'm EST. Would like something semi-competitive.

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
Sent you a message, take a look at the details!

Go splat 'em all!

Kenika Mago

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KenikaMagoGames
Hey :) I'm lvl 20 on splatoon 2, my ranks are currently A-,A-, and B. My rank in the first splatoon is S (although i only play splatoon 2 now). I would prefer to play with those around my age (I'm 21) but I'm not too picky. I'm EST. Would like something semi-competitive.
Hey I'd be willing to send you a link to my discord server. Its only me and my co captain right now so we are looking for new members. We play competitively and for fun and I love helping others improve. Let me know if interested. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom