• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a squad to rank and play tourneys with

J. Inkling

Inkling
NNID
OneGameNoLife
Hi I am looking to join a group of a few other squids to play with in ranked and tourneys. I am S level mainly with a shooter like the Wassabi SS or the Berry SS, but can also snipe when needed. My schedule is flexible, I have discord and am looking to have fun and get gud! I am in a clan strictly for fun and turf war but am looking to take my game to the next level and on to S+99! Hey a squid can dream right?

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
I know you said your schedule is flexible, but could you be a bit more specific? What times on which days?

J. Inkling

Inkling
NNID
OneGameNoLife
I know you said your schedule is flexible, but could you be a bit more specific? What times on which days?
I am on CST. I am usually on between 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm M-F. Weekends are usually not restricted at all. On an average week I play between 7-20 hours of splatoon.

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
I am on CST. I am usually on between 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm M-F. Weekends are usually not restricted at all. On an average week I play between 7-20 hours of splatoon.
Um... Would you consider joining my squad Calamri's Revenge? We are in the Eastern Time Zone. We currently have 3 members and are looking for a 4th member so we can participate in Autumn Breeze Tournament. Please respond soon if interested.

Last edited:

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
If you want, you can join us since we're pretty low, and we're near the same time.

some kid

Inkling
NNID
shaiankaas
hey im also looking for a squad to play tourneys with :)
i am currently A- (just got out of A :() and my mains are snipers (mostly e-liter) and octoshot and splat roller
i know i dont sound that good but i didnt play for a month so i have to play a bit more but i improve fast 8)
i can play almost every day an hour, mostly around 4 pm CEST

btw the nintendo switch is coming and are you interested in e-sports?

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
hey im also looking for a squad to play tourneys with :)
i am currently A- (just got out of A :() and my mains are snipers (mostly e-liter) and octoshot and splat roller
i know i dont sound that good but i didnt play for a month so i have to play a bit more but i improve fast 8)
i can play almost every day an hour, mostly around 4 pm CEST

btw the nintendo switch is coming and are you interested in e-sports?
Hello. We would be happy to put you on our squad. We would prefer you use the octoshot as your main, but if you want to use a roller that is fine. We already have a sniper though. We will probably play in a tournament next week-ish. More or less. :). Please respond if you are still interested.

some kid

Inkling
NNID
shaiankaas
Hello. We would be happy to put you on our squad. We would prefer you use the octoshot as your main, but if you want to use a roller that is fine. We already have a sniper though. We will probably play in a tournament next week-ish. More or less. :). Please respond if you are still interested.
yes im still interested but is a 52 gal good too? im getting very good with it :^)

btw are you guys talking with discord or skype?

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
yes im still interested but is a 52 gal good too? im getting very good with it :^)

btw are you guys talking with discord or skype?
Yes, 52 gal is good. We are talking with discord. We plan on playing in a tournament on the 30th, called the Masters of Splatoon. Unfortunately, we probably can't practice before the tournament. Friend me on discord. My discord name is Hagus48 and my NNID is Hagefam7

some kid

Inkling
NNID
shaiankaas
Yes, 52 gal is good. We are talking with discord. We plan on playing in a tournament on the 30th, called the Masters of Splatoon. Unfortunately, we probably can't practice before the tournament. Friend me on discord. My discord name is Hagus48 and my NNID is Hagefam7
what is you # on discord?

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
I would have to check. The other two squad memebers use a sniper, and the other one uses a variety of weapons, and I use the aerospray rg

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Ok. My discord number is 4702. Have you checked out the tournament yet?

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Ok. My discord number is 4702. Have you checked out the tournament yet?
So, our member that usually snipes is using a different weapon, so you can snipe if you want. Like I said before, we don't really care what weapon you use. :)

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
i sended you a friend request
Check ins start at 11.am Eastern Time, the tournament is at 12 p.m. Eastern Time. I need to know by tomorrow morning if you can still make it.

Last edited:

some kid

Inkling
NNID
shaiankaas
Check ins start at 11.am Eastern Time, the tournament is at 12 p.m. Eastern Time. I need to know by tomorrow morning if you can still make it.
i send a request ob discord mij name is mijmatte but i have to see what time that is here but i think i cant make it... stay tuned tho

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Ok. We played a man down, lost every match.:( I will tell you when our next tourney is.

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Ok, so we are thinking of doing a tournament sometime mid-November, and playing in Monsoon Splat: Eruption on December 10th. Eruption is a cash tourney and the other one in November will not be. We will split the pay for Eruption, and the prize money, if we win. Stay tuned for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom