1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

looking for a squad

Discussion in 'Squad Social' started by Ponenerve, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Ponenerve

Ponenerve Inkling

NNID:
    poneynerve
    Hi guys im looking for a splatoon team
    im S+ rank and i play since something like february
    i play Nzap the most
    im french and im 15
    i can speak english in skype for teamplay but if somebody in team speak french too its better
    hope you choose me :)

my id : poneynerve
    my skype mathias.lecoq

2. Tsf-Jinx

Tsf-Jinx Ṭśƒ+Jinx

bonjour, I do not speak much French sorry, but I am starting a new clan and competitive squad, we are looking for committed and ambitious players from Europe, We hope to enter tournaments and LUTI. We will have regular practice sessions and scrims. I have a discord server set up and have an active chat group with people from various clans and squads in. Its a really friendly chat group and you are welcome to come join the chat. I would like for you to come and join my new squad too. You can add me on discord my username is Tsf•Jinx#2364 or if you send me a pm on here I can send you an invite. I will add you on skype too. my nnid is thesplatfam3 I will add you too.