• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

looking for a squad

Ponenerve

Inkling
NNID
poneynerve
Hi guys im looking for a splatoon team
im S+ rank and i play since something like february
i play Nzap the most
im french and im 15
i can speak english in skype for teamplay but if somebody in team speak french too its better
hope you choose me :)

my id : poneynerve
my skype mathias.lecoq

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
bonjour, I do not speak much French sorry, but I am starting a new clan and competitive squad, we are looking for committed and ambitious players from Europe, We hope to enter tournaments and LUTI. We will have regular practice sessions and scrims. I have a discord server set up and have an active chat group with people from various clans and squads in. Its a really friendly chat group and you are welcome to come join the chat. I would like for you to come and join my new squad too. You can add me on discord my username is Tsf•Jinx#2364 or if you send me a pm on here I can send you an invite. I will add you on skype too. my nnid is thesplatfam3 I will add you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom