• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a squad

Mykbrian

Inkster Jr.
I am looking for a squad. My weapons of choice is sniping and tentatek as well as splattershot pros, i do have tournament experience and i somewhat know my call outs. My age is 16 and my time zone is EST.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
My squad are looking for new players tsf are new to the comp scene and my squad is almost complete maybe you coyld join us. We have a group page on here

Mykbrian

Inkster Jr.
My squad are looking for new players tsf are new to the comp scene and my squad is almost complete maybe you coyld join us. We have a group page on here
What ranks are most of your players? I dont want to play in an underlevel team not to be disrespectful

Squirty

Full Squid
NNID
Squirty
Team_Tentacular is looking for subs if you're available. We're all S players and play in Z div of LUTI. We play Sunday afternoon at the default LUTI time as well as around 8pm EDT on Tuesdays and sometimes other weeknights. We need a sub for this Sunday, actually...

Mykbrian

Inkster Jr.
My squad are looking for new players tsf are new to the comp scene and my squad is almost complete maybe you could join us. We have a group page on here
what is the average age in your group i cant play in a team of young players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom