• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for a squad

Nihilost

Inkling
NNID
Nihilust
Switch Friend Code
SW-2506-0671-3616
Hi,

My name is Tom, Dyehilist is the nintendo nick. I'm located in Belgium, CET time => UTC/GMT +2 hours (due to summertime over here). I play almost daily, mostly in the evening time, currently during the day a lot too cause I'm obsessing over Splatoon :). I speak Dutch and English fluently, also a bit of French, but not very good.
I mainly use Inkbrush nouveau, Inkbrush original, Octobrush, Tri-slosher and Slosher Deco. Most experience with Inkbrush nouveau, then Tri-slosher, but I consider myself ok with all aforementioned weapons and willing to play what suits the team best.
My skill level is still pretty low, as I've only been playing splatoon 2 for about 10 days and I'm at B-. My normal level is 24.

I'm looking to get more competitive and serious with the game hence I'm looking for a squad.
For the moment I don't use TS3, as I have no team, but I'm willing to adapt and put in an effort. I would be new to team speak, so probably a bit shy on the get go.

Every reaction is greatly appreciated and I hope to see some of you guys online soon!

Regards,

Tom

Last edited:

Lemonade

Inkling
NNID
Diokno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6438-1884-8781
Hi,

My name is Tom, Dyehilist is the nintendo nick. I'm located in Belgium, CET time => UTC/GMT +2 hours (due to summertime over here). I play almost daily, mostly in the evening time, currently during the day a lot too cause I'm obsessing over Splatoon :). I speak Dutch and English fluently, also a bit of French, but not very good.
I mainly use Inkbrush nouveau, Inkbrush original, Octobrush, Tri-slosher and Slosher Deco. Most experience with Inkbrush nouveau, then Tri-slosher, but I consider myself ok with all aforementioned weapons and willing to play what suits the team best.
My skill level is still pretty low, as I've only been playing splatoon 2 for about 10 days and I'm at B-. My normal level is 24.

I'm looking to get more competitive and serious with the game hence I'm looking for a squad.
For the moment I don't use TS3, as I have no team, but I'm willing to adapt and put in an effort. I would be new to team speak, so probably a bit shy on the get go.

Every reaction is greatly appreciated and I hope to see some of you guys online soon!

Regards,

Tom
Sorry about that mistake.
Hiya, my name is A.J. I wouldn’t call me and my friends a squad.(People yell on the phone while playing.) BUT we are open to new people. If you want, maybe I can introduce you to me and the others to play? If we end up not being your cup of tea; that’s totally fine :)

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
Hi,

Regards,

Tom
Hey there! I'd love to have you in the casual division (but you can graduate to competitive!) of my clan, Sanitised Squids! We're just beginning and gaining more members before we start officially training. Give me a shout on discord at little grape#4587 for the invite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom