• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a squad

Untitled Diamond

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Yuki273
Hey guys, I'm searching for a team for casual/competitive and I don't really mind what rank you're in as long as you're nice to the team and work well too.
I'm in the UTC so I'd really like it if someone has flexible time since my schedule is only open at nights and sometimes in the morning

Also my main weapon is the Hero Roller Replica (actually any type of roller, just not the dynamo roller) my rank is A-
And I have Skype if you're interested and I just recently made a discord!

WhitetyeFan

Inkling
NNID
WhitetyeFan
Hey, I'm uh, I'm the leader of a squad called 'Aerosquid.' I'm, at the moment, C+, due to a multitude of bad non-squad teammates. Skype problems have forced me to use Discord, which is good, and uh, I've been going through some things lately, so I might not be online for a few days at a time, so my apologies on that.

Untitled Diamond

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Yuki273
Hey, I'm uh, I'm the leader of a squad called 'Aerosquid.' I'm, at the moment, C+, due to a multitude of bad non-squad teammates. Skype problems have forced me to use Discord, which is good, and uh, I've been going through some things lately, so I might not be online for a few days at a time, so my apologies on that.
Hey! I'd like to join but I might be a 5th member to you? I've already found a squad (hopefully I'll stick with this one..) but I wouldn't mind playing around with other people! And it's all good everyone has problems they have to go through, I hope you'll solve yours!

Jangoo

Inkling
NNID
jihunter12
Hey
Recently i got the A-Rank and want to start playing this game competitively. I`m in the UTC and my main weapons are all kind of Splatterscopes, as well as rollers and the gallon .96. Currently i`m trying to improve my blaster skills. I have skype and if you`re interested send me a message.

WhitetyeFan

Inkling
NNID
WhitetyeFan
Hey! I'd like to join but I might be a 5th member to you? I've already found a squad (hopefully I'll stick with this one..) but I wouldn't mind playing around with other people! And it's all good everyone has problems they have to go through, I hope you'll solve yours!
Hey, sorry for the crazy-late reply. That's fine, the Discord Instant Invite is: Voice: https://discord.gg/0YdhxCwQ6wynY0Wv and Text: https://discord.gg/0YdhxCwQ6wzKVdtS

We also have map callouts, which can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/...BvOUFnaUZ5b2ViTHdOazgyQXBaNktrRmo1NnJxazZQMGM

Untitled Diamond

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Yuki273

FunkyPanda

Inkling
NNID
Aaron45689
  • Forum Name: Funkypanda
  • Activity: 6-10pm weekdays weekends fluctuate
  • NNID:Aaron45689
  • Your Age: 15?
  • Contact Information: Discord is FunkyPanda Skype is FunkyPandax
  • My rank is B and I use eliter scope for rainmaker, krak on roller for turf , and Heavy splatling for zones. Msg me if you get something going

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom