• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a squid fam

SuRi

Inkling
NNID
SuRi
Switch Friend Code
SW-7220-1782-7721
Hey squiddos, I'm relatively new to Splatoon 2 and is looking for friends to team up with. I'm fine with Regular, Ranked, League or Salmon run. Right now I'm around B in ranked battle modes, but I'm sure I can improve on it.

Leave a reply or send me a friend request :D

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hello! I am Kiwiii leader of Ink's Awakening, we are a strictly casual squad! We allow just about anyone (if you are over 16), rank does not matter either! We primary talk on Discord as we play together. If this sounds good to you, you can send me a message and we can move to discord and such! - Thanks~

Woomy1989

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8051-0053-4939
Hello! I am Kiwiii leader of Ink's Awakening, we are a strictly casual squad! We allow just about anyone (if you are over 16), rank does not matter either! We primary talk on Discord as we play together. If this sounds good to you, you can send me a message and we can move to discord and such! - Thanks~
I would like to join if that's cool.

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Sure! Just send me a message and i'll give you a link to the server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom