• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a team/group (UK/EU)

Hikiz

Inkling
NNID
Hikiz
Switch Friend Code
SW-7701-7087-4805
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to play w/ some people and just kind of have fun but also try and get better at the game overall. I'm in the UK (GMT), and I'm usually online 4-11PM weekdays and weekends.

I'm level 17, I only got the game very recently but I've been having a blast. I’m C- on all ranked modes except for Splat Zones, where I'm B-. I'm open to playing any real mode with a team, it’s just that splat zones is my go-to mode when doing ranked.

In terms of weapons, Undercover Brella, n-zap and .52 GAL are 3 of my favourites, along with the rollers.

In terms of social stuff, I'm 18 and I use Discord very frequently, and I can join a server if needed. ( Hikiz#7355 )

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Hi would you like to join Insquidious we are a multi country team

Rocki

Inkling
NNID
Rocki
Switch Friend Code
SW-6131-8149-3622
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to play w/ some people and just kind of have fun but also try and get better at the game overall. I'm in the UK (GMT), and I'm usually online 4-11PM weekdays and weekends.

I'm level 17, I only got the game very recently but I've been having a blast. I’m C- on all ranked modes except for Splat Zones, where I'm B-. I'm open to playing any real mode with a team, it’s just that splat zones is my go-to mode when doing ranked.

In terms of weapons, Undercover Brella, n-zap and .52 GAL are 3 of my favourites, along with the rollers.

In terms of social stuff, I'm 18 and I use Discord very frequently, and I can join a server if needed. ( Hikiz#7355 )
If youre still looking we have a brand new clan and if you join we ll give you a special role. If you join help us to spred the word.

Jadie

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0561-7012-2351
We are SquidRisus, a just starting discord server for casual players. We are looking for active players of all levels or ranks. We're from NA and EU so we're a multi regional group. We're nice friendly people who want to have fun playing the game with others. So, if you like to be a part of a new growing group, please join!

https://discord.gg/yKHxfZV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom