• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a team to scrim a few times over the next few weeks.

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
Hello, I am the captain of TAG. We are a fairly new team based in the United States. We are looking for a fairly new team to scrim a few times, so both of us can improve by giving feedback. We are all S rank with an S+ and disregard this next part, but I just dropped to A+. But our skills need a lot of improvement. We usually play on weekends at night. Contact me here if you are interested, and I will give you my info.

[BOO]MBOX

Inkling
NNID
kmarte1
Hey im the Co-Captain for [BOO]. It would be really cool if we can scrim. Let me know ASAP if you want to

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
Yeah, we can schedule one, do you have discord information that I can use to pm you?

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
I will do it when I get home. You can still sign up for the tournament by the way.(I saw your comment on the Friday Night Splatdown page)

[BOO]MBOX

Inkling
NNID
kmarte1
I will do it when I get home. You can still sign up for the tournament by the way.(I saw your comment on the Friday Night Splatdown page)
My teammates said they didnt wannanplay in a tournament yet so it sucks for me XD

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
Ah man, still join the Discord if you have not already because there will be future tournaments. If my team doesn't have enough players, you can play if you want.

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
Ah man, still join the Discord if you have not already because there will be future tournaments. If my team doesn't have enough players, you can play if you want.
You have to join the tournament Discord because you can only pm people in a server with you.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Would you be interested in scrimming with my clan, Krakens for Days? We're fairly new as well. We're european based and consist of S rankers. We usually arrange scrims on weekends, though. Add me on Discord (ID: Mika#1512) if you would like to discuss this further. :3

The Wizard

Inkling
If you are still looking for teams to scrim agains, Tsf division is fairly new and we are looking to start doing scims. Let me know if you are interest s in setting one up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom