• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a team?

el_diablo

Inkling
Hi all, first time poster, but not very long squidder. Been playing solo ranked (SZ S+5, TC S+2, RM S+6, CB S+3; hoping to hit x rank in at least SZ and RM pretty soon) and thinking about trying to play with a team. Not sure if that's good enough to play or anything just curious what its like to have a team to play with versus solo play. I'm based in Eastern US (UTC +4), mostly play evenings or weekends, not terribly serious. I main dualies, mostly dapple nouveau or splats (typically only used during splat fests) but thinking about trying out the glooga decos. I don't have any set up for voice chat but can get whatever is needed.

Nick

Dakarai

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0827-1709-9871
Hey would u like to join my team?The only thing to know thats important: age must be below 18 but above 12. https://discord.gg/eYQ2ahc here is the server contact me on discord if u want to try out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom