• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a team

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
Hi there. My name's Grape and I'm looking for a competitive or semi clmpecompet team. My ranks are A+, A, S and B+ but I am working on them. I get turned away from most teams due to bad ranks so I'm out of luck! I'm in the GMT timezone. I main Regular Blaster and .96 Gal and I'm looking into other weapons such as chargers and the sloshing machine. So if anyone's unterinter just pop me a message. I might not reply here but I'm always active on discord, so ping me at little grape#4587.
Also, if you want me to join a casual division of your team until I'm good enough I'm just not interested. I'm looking for a team not some teammates for league sometime. It's probably worth trying me out though as I believe I'm a better player than what my ranks portray.

Restia

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4428-1745-7886
Hello!
We are currently looking for peeps from your timezone, in fact I'm British myself! I run a clan called HYDRA which take part in scrims and tournaments and we'd like you to join us! Are you interested?

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
Hello!
We are currently looking for peeps from your timezone, in fact I'm British myself! I run a clan called HYDRA which take part in scrims and tournaments and we'd like you to join us! Are you interested?
Am indeed interested! Sorry I didn't see this till now, I don't check swuidsquidb often. You got any contact details for me?

rosie.johnsonn

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3647-0193-3612
Hey, are you still looking for team members? I've been playing splatoon for a while now but I thought it would be fun to find a team to play with. Let me know anyways :)

Restia

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4428-1745-7886
Hey, are you still looking for team members? I've been playing splatoon for a while now but I thought it would be fun to find a team to play with. Let me know anyways :)
Yes we are! Mind telling me your ranks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom