• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a Twitch streamer.

Jennie

Inkling
NNID
ahgyussi
A few days ago I watched a stream on my phone that I enjoyed a lot! But I feel asleep and I forgot to follow. I can't remember the streamer's Twitch ID so I am hoping one of you has seen her stream and can tell me her ID. She is famous enough to have 15+ people watcher her stream but not famous enough to reach the 100's. She has this bot that lets you request music and it'll put in a queue and it'll play during the stream. Her in game name is Jazzy or something like that. Thanks! I hope you guys can help me out here.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
That's a bummer. I watch twitch quite a bit, but don't know any Jazzy. The rest of the information you shared about her is pretty general for a lot of streams, so doesn't really help narrow it down. Do you remember what she was playing or what kind of games she typically plays?

Jennie

Inkling
NNID
ahgyussi
Oh I forgot to mention that! She played Splatoon. I don't know what she typically plays since I only watched her stream that one time.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom