• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for adult EU squad to play with

Starbolt

Inkling
Hi, Starbolt here. Looking for an adult (30+) EU squad to play with. I'm based in the NL myself at UTC +1. I generally like to play most nights in the evening between around 6PM and 10PM (week ends between 3PM and 10PM) and I'm looking for a squad to practice with and play for fun (I’m not sure if I can play competitively yet). My preferred weapon of choice is the Custom Splattershot Jr. I just hit rank A+ and am looking for a team around that level. Splatoon 3 is the first Splatoon game I have played and I haven’t played a multiplayer game before WITH voice chat, so I’m kinda new and nervous with that. I'm very introverted so it might take me a while to get talkative. :)

Game modes I have played:
  • Turf War
  • Salmon Run
  • Anarchy Battles
    • Splat Zones
    • Tower Control
I haven’t played Clam Blitz and Rainmaker yet…

Stay fresh!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom