• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for casual Splatoon fun with friends? Join us! (18+)

DailyNightly

Inkling
Hello all you crazy squids!

I'm part of a small (but growing) Discord with a more casual gaming vibe to it. We're not crazy competitive, and because of that, we're open to all skill levels. We're more focused on the experience of playing together as friends, and having actual teams for Splatfests and Salmon Run games.

The server was created by a good friend of mine (Galaxia), and we're open to both guys and girls so long as you're over 18 (we do have NSFW channels), and able to use voice-chat.

Our biggest issue right now is availability. We have a lot of people join the chat who don't seem to be able to make the time to get any games in. We've got members from coast to coast, and we completely understanding have a life outside of Splatoon, but we'd love to have a team of people who can be available semi-regularly to play. Both Galaxia and myself are quite active on the server.

If you're interested in hanging out with us, and making some new squid friends, please send me a private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible with the invite link!

BOOYAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom