• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking For Casual Squad!!

NNID
DivaHeich
Looking for people to play Splatoon with! My best friend and I are looking for friends to play either casual or competitive, mostly casual. I'm currently B rank, and my best friend is S (as you can tell I don't spend as much time with splatoon as he does, I'm more of an Animal Crossing junky lol). We use Skype, NOT DISCORD, so if you want our skype information message me privately! I'd like for the youngest player to be 17 , I'm 18 and my best friend is 19, and we happen to have dark humor and make very vulgar jokes, so I wouldn't recommend anyone under the age 17 joining up with us.
We live in the US, we go by Eastern Standard Time!

Last edited:

SoulGuitarist

Inkling
Hello! I would like to join you guys sometime! I mostly play competitive but I don't mind playing more casually since I need to learn some maps on different modes. Lol

I'm S rank and play Splattershot/Splattershot Pro series and Heavy Splatling!

Inkpool

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jimidad
We're currently recruiting for our new Splatoon server, for both casual and comp, but it is only on Discord I'm afraid. PM me if you're interested, I can send you an invite. Cheers.

DualBlade25

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Haser
Switch Friend Code
SW-0688-5884-4388
Are there any requirements for the clan other than Skype and 17+? I am a new player looking to join casual groups

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom