• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for Clan or Team

Quric

Inkling
NNID
TheExquisite
Switch Friend Code
SW-2810-0371-0442
Hi, my name’s Quric. I am a level 76 Splatoon 2 player looking for either a group of seasoned players to play and/or practice with, or a team of competitive players to join. I am S+1 in all modes (except Clam Blitz; I no longer enjoy single queue competitive play on account of the team inconsistency regarding compositions, skill level and general gameplay/functionality compared to actual games. I was sure to make my way to S+1 to show my experience to those whom should know, such as possible recruiters.), main Brella and Gold Dynamo Roller, and am learning Forge Splattershot Pro, Splattershot, Nzap ‘85, Scopeless Splat Charger, Blaster and Ranged Blaster. I have previous competitive experience in past LUTI seasons, and have experience in Splatoon 1, ending the career on S+27. My timezone is USA Central. If there are any questions or if you would like to recommend/recruit me, don’t hesitate to leave a reply with a few details, applicable questions, and other pieces of information that you think I should know. I will respond privately with all the necessary credidentials. Thank you for your time~!

Quric

Inkling
NNID
TheExquisite
Switch Friend Code
SW-2810-0371-0442
(I have a Discord account, in case anyone wanted to message me there. Dm me about the tag.)

commander_inky

Inkling
NNID
roserguzmanm
Switch Friend Code
SW-0721-9309-9408
If you're still looking for a clan, I run one! You seem to fit most requirements we have, so if you're interested to get a tryout there for competitive clanning, you can join at https://discord.gg/88c6agC

D

Deleted Member

You fit all requirements for my squad! You may join if you want! We play competitive and casually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom