• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for fresh friends to sploon with

Roller or paint brushes

• Total voters

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Hi there squids or kids whichever you are xP I'm looking for friends to play with because I'm a loner and I have no friends in general really derp. I play mostly just for fun because fun and less stressful than ranks, atm I'm rank C because I suck but my fav rank battle is splat zones! My weapon of choice is the aero gold one and splattershot because I like dem rapid shots. I'm 20 and I live in America but I am originally from India^^ I will voice chat or just play normally :) I do have skype, twitter and insta but I rarely use twitter, you can ask for all that if you wish to be friends and squid friends. I hope I find some friends here ^^"

~WOOMY!

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Here's my NNID:

DiamondCentral

Feel free to play with me, whenever! I'm on a ton.

-For the voting thing, what if you dislike both? Haha!
Thanks! I followed you on miiverse ^^

I prefer the roller over the paintbrush honestly xD if you like neither then what do you prefer? I like my rapid blasting guns

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
Glad to have ya!

I' don't play as much as I use to, and I don't play the game too competitive, but I'd be more than happy to play with you on turf war some time!
I'd also be more than happy to add ya as a buddy~

P.S: Brushes are the best!

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
Glad to have ya!

I' don't play as much as I use to, and I don't play the game too competitive, but I'd be more than happy to play with you on turf war some time!
I'd also be more than happy to add ya as a buddy~

P.S: Brushes are the best!
Thank you! Glad to finally join a community~

I don't play competitively either so I'm more than happy to play with you in turf war ^^ my nnid is cheridesu :3

p.s mayxbrendan is best

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Hello! You can count on a party squid to sploon with. I'm Level 37, Rank B-, and i enjoy using brushes, rollers, buckets, and certain Shooters. Hope you can relate!
-PSU-
Meow
Nice! I'm level 33 atm and rank C because I suck xD I use the gold aero mostly. You can add my NNID which is cheridesu

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Hey @woomycheri

Just wanted to let you know that you can spoon with me anytime! I'm a level 23, currently b-, and am good with the permanent inkbrush. My NNID is quibblingsun86.

genos

Inkling
NNID
dreamyknight
Hey if you're still looking for squids to play with you can add me!! School is almost done for me so I'm going home soon which means I can play! I play turf war mostly but sometimes I play ranked. lvl 31 and ranked b-
my main is the octobrush n but i play other weapons too!

NNID: dreamyknight

Enker (M.D.)

Enigmatic Halfling
NNID
Thejamsbox
Hi there squids or kids whichever you are xP I'm looking for friends to play with because I'm a loner and I have no friends in general really derp. I play mostly just for fun because fun and less stressful than ranks, atm I'm rank C because I suck but my fav rank battle is splat zones! My weapon of choice is the aero gold one and splattershot because I like dem rapid shots. I'm 20 and I live in America but I am originally from India^^ I will voice chat or just play normally :) I do have skype, twitter and insta but I rarely use twitter, you can ask for all that if you wish to be friends and squid friends. I hope I find some friends here ^^"

~WOOMY!
You can join our crew Laharl's Splatnasium, we're not at all competitive, mostly play together in Turf, Ranked and we have plenty of members for Private rooms, we spice it up so we sometimes get creative with our game modes! We have a skype group too and we have calls almost all the time~

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
You can join our crew Laharl's Splatnasium, we're not at all competitive, mostly play together in Turf, Ranked and we have plenty of members for Private rooms, we spice it up so we sometimes get creative with our game modes! We have a skype group too and we have calls almost all the time~
Enker..are we not in the same group? I know you guys do but I get ignored so I stopped talking for a bit.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Hey if you're still looking for squids to play with you can add me!! School is almost done for me so I'm going home soon which means I can play! I play turf war mostly but sometimes I play ranked. lvl 31 and ranked b-
my main is the octobrush n but i play other weapons too!

NNID: dreamyknight
I'm always looking for squids to play with ^^ I'll add ya when I play again tomorrow! I mostly do just turf anyway and I suck at rank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom