• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for friends! :D

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
hey everyone! as the title already says,i am actually looking for people to befriend! ^^'' not just for playing the game but to also have convos,after hearing alot of good things about the community,i don't see why i shouldn't give it a try? :3
i will tell you guys a bit about myself since that will give you a idea about what type of person i am haha

- well i am a dude who lives in Europe,i have nothing agains at befriending US people,i do have some US friends who i consider good friends,though i admit my english is not perfect so i might misunderstand or not always understand every word that is used.

- when it comes to my personality,i am best described as being a silly person,i can talk alot and once we have alot in common i can tell you that it is hard to shut me up xD you can always count on me to keep a convo going! i am also a curious person and sometimes ask to much..if something is to personal for you,just let me know then i will just change subject :3

- some of my hobbies are listening to loud music,watching anime,RP online,hanging at the mall and buying stylish clothes,playing splatoon 2,chatting/talking with people,watching horror movies and more!

i think this will be enough about me for now ^^''
if you are interested in starting a convo with me or playing splatoon 2 matches with me just let me know in a message,i admit i am not the best Splatoon 2 player you will ever meet but i do always try my best and if you got tips for me after a match,i always welcome them! since i am still improving actually haha

cya around hopefully! :D

clash mustard

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3399-5403-8600
hello I'm looking for friends to my friendcode is 3399 5403 8600 and my Skype is Jack Coody

Jadie

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0561-7012-2351
Hi! We just have started a discord server for Splatoon 2 players. I'm from Europe but it's a multi regional server. Right now we don't have many members, since we're just starting. We are looking for friends to play and have fun with. So if you have discord and are interested, just let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom