1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Splatoon 2 has released around the globe!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

Looking for friends or squads to play splatoon 2 with :)

Discussion in 'Squid Social' started by Alex, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Alex

Alex Inkling

NNID:
    PD_Ace27
    Hello ! :D

I'm Alexander and wanna play Splatoon 2 competetiv and sometimes casual and so I would like to play with friends in squads if possible (A+ or higher prefered) Get 1940+ in Splatfest World 2 ;)

So if you feel good and wanna rock the leaderboards write here or PN me ! :)

P.S EU and/or German would be prefered for competetiv.

rparra likes this.
  2. rparra

rparra Full Squid

NNID:
    rparra
    Good afternoon, we are a competitive North American team full of S-S+ players that also hosts a casual server that have people from around the world and we would like to invite you into our community, if you are interested contact me through discord so I can give you a few more details, reply with your tag and number.

3. Alex

Alex Inkling

NNID:
    PD_Ace27
    Hello ! :) That sounds good ^^ I reply to you via PN.

Splatoon 2 is awesome ! :D