1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Looking for friends to play Splatoon 2

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by EyeballKid, Aug 11, 2019 at 11:11 PM.

1. EyeballKid

EyeballKid Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2660-5042-8439
    Hi! None of my friends own a Switch, but I am interested in playing online with others. Especially enjoy Salmon Run and open to voice chat. Please feel free to add me. I'm on PST time and mostly play weekday evenings: SW-2660-5042-8439. Thanks!

ShadowStepper and AdamPlayz like this.
  2. AdamPlayz

AdamPlayz Inkling

NNID:
    adamplayz59
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-1693-6870-1025
    Hey! I’m looking for friends aswell, would you want to add me? I’ve added you under my user! AdamPlayz so feel free to ask me any questions for communication!

3. Joninked59

Joninked59 Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Jonnyed59
    Hey I'm also trying to find people to play with. Me user is Jon

4. Joninked59

Joninked59 Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Jonnyed59
    I'm S+10 rank in case you're interested

5. EyeballKid

EyeballKid Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2660-5042-8439
    Thanks to all! I will add you next time I'm playing - probably later on tonight. I played a lot of Splatoon but pretty new to the sequel at the moment (Lvl. 13). Hoping to get into it a lot more with some regular friends to play with.