• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Friends To Play With In Squad Battles!

NNID
DivaHeich
Hi! Euphie here! My best friend and I are looking for people who wanna play squad battles so we (mainly I) can grind levels and rise up in the ranks! Please provide your skype account, age, and Nintendo ID's if you're interested! By the way, we're both 18, so we'd like the youngest to be about 15 for safety reasons. I'd also like to add that we're lgbt friendly, so we accept anyone as they are! Another fair warning, we have pretty dark and vulgar humor when we talk, so if you're not okay with then ah...I don't really know what to say, eheh....Anyway, let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Hi! Euphie here! My best friend and I are looking for people who wanna play squad battles so we (mainly I) can grind levels and rise up in the ranks! Please provide your skype account, age, and Nintendo ID's if you're interested! By the way, we're both 18, so we'd like the youngest to be about 15 for safety reasons. Another fair warning, we have pretty dark and vulgar humor when we talk, so if you're not okay with then ah...I don't really know what to say, eheh....Anyway, let me know if you're interested!
I'm interested in joining you for squad battle I can't play for at least 4 days coming up.

PM me for more information on me.

Technicalslayer

Inkling
NNID
Technicalslayer
I would be up for playing, just send a PM if you want my info.
Edit: Sorry, didn't realize this was an older post.

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
Hello, I see your looking for others to play with I have a group in need of friends to play with as well, everyone is by the age 15 and up ( only one 15 year old in the group ) I am looking for new people for us to play/ practice and honestly have some fun.

If you are interested please hit up by skype Skythecat47 , there isn't really any rules only just to be nice and friendly, we can get alittle salty at times but in the end its all good.

So I hope to hear from you soon : )

RagingLegend304

Inkster Jr.
I've started a new squad for people 18 or older called Senior Octotrooper Squad. We're a casual squad with an emphasis on having fun. If there is interest in the group we will expand into competitive play. Anyone is welcome to join regardless of skill level or rank. Members are encouraged to invite friends to the squad.

If you're interested, send me a PM & I'll send you a link to the Discord server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom